ABOUT OUR COURSES
Practical Philosophy Australia (est. 1967) is a not-for-profit school offering both in-person and online courses in an interactive environment.
The sequence of lively courses offered by our school examine how wisdom teachings of the East and West can provide you with real-world solutions to some of life’s challenges, as well as practical tools and techniques to realise your potential and experience a more sustainable happiness.
There’s no prior learning required and lots of room for open discussion and questions
- Meet online or connect in-person
- Develop techniques that explore self knowledge
- Explore ancient wisdom teaching from the East and West and develop deeper meaning and purpose
- Course duration - 10 weekly sessions of around 90 mins (online) and 2.5 hrs (face to face) per course
- Various session times available, each with a dedicated tutor
YOUR STARTING POINT IS OUR INTRODUCTORY COURSE
THE WISDOM WITHIN
Enrolments now open for our September intake